Friday, July 02, 2010

Fyp is stress!!!




Hoho, Fyp tsk! Stress uh! Worst of all 17 July is our so called deadline. My team also starting to search for alternative solution le. I shall not mention, cause I believe we can do it ourselves. HAHA. I have alot of trust and believe in us that we can achieve by ourselves.
So lately, I'm sick again plus the tonsil infection. Went to see doctor, got an injection from doctor TO MY BUTT! My leg numb for the whole day. Cannot even walk straight, and all my mom did was keep laughing at me, but luckily she got car.

My guinea pig is starting to smell again!! Time to change it, maybe saturday would be a good day to change it.
My miracle is also 15 days old. One of its eye starting to open, I shall wait for 2 to open before I take pictures and post on my blog again.
Fyp 2 proposal is due tomorrow, and I haven even do anything yet, rather my team haven do anything yet. Finally found the last person. Zuhrah, Leonard and lastly Victor. Hope we can survive.. I want video-ing so badly. Shall learn more about video-editing soon. After my first fyp over..
So ya, recently chop my hair plus dye it. Cause it was so cheap, oni $19.90 for short hair, dyed blue back. I find my hair okay. But my friends say I look more like malay now. Sigh.. Whats wrong with being a malay. Good lo, exccept cannot eat pork!! :(
But I like my hair alot, when it grows, I think it will look great, but not now, cause its abit short, so I shall cover it with bandanna, hat, beanie and other means of actions first. :D
I like his hair alot. Woots, so addicted to change of hyuna cause of his look. The prescence WA! can die uh....
I have no time for my cypher peeps, want to go eat steamboat with them. Just at the sports complex, who want? maybe next week, when my throat feeling a bit better.
Eclipse, toy story 3, shrek 3, Ip man 3.. I wanna watch them, just cant find time, who want watch with me?!?!
Oh man! I seem so busy and almost insignificant in this school, Been in the IG for almost 2 years, haha, just cant get any respect, maybe cause I am too dao-ster liao.. I must change!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home