Sunday, July 18, 2010

Touching.


Its 4 AM now.
&& I had just finished a drama.
Realised how beautiful love is.
It's a really good drama.
By e way, Its a korean drama.
Korean darn good at acting love drama.
guess they just had those expression, which make u totally engrossed with them.
But no more, finished the drama le.
Now back to square one.
Need to find new drama again.
Everytime, my standard become higher..
But, :( ..
I really miss this drama.
I DEMAND A SEQUEL OR SEASON 2..

Sigh..
I just dont understand.
People say I change.
People say I became someone who is not who I am in the past.
&& thus, hate me. or starting to..
But i dont get it..
If u are really a friend..
Would u keep blaming tt friend for changing, and thus u hate him.
Or would u stay on as a friend, and love his everything?
I would be the one who love their everything.
But that only applies to MY FRIENDS.
As in my real friends..
I would love their everything and be with them
I can even potray my true selves to them.
&& I know they will still be there for me..
My friends. ++ Fyp teammates.
We are there for one another,
We love one another..
Our kinkyness.
Our happiness.
Our laughter.
Our quarrel.
Our unhappiness.
Even though through that much,
We still hang on to one another after 1 or 2 years.
This is what friendship is about..
If u just keep blaming others..
Thats ur fault..
U should change ur mindset.
Tsk~~
So irritated when come to friendship problems..
Thats why, I dont want so many friends..
Just those special friends to me.. Enough liao...

Still tearing now, cause of that drama..
Cant slp. But its 4 liao..
Sian, sure got dark eye ring again..
Shall off light and just count sheeps.
Night :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home